Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I miss you


I miss you when I walk,
And I miss you when I talk.
You are the only thing on my mind,
When I put my thoughts in rewind.

Oh! How I wish to show you how much I love you,
And, I so wish to tell you every second that I miss you.
But this distance between us is all that gets me bugged,
For once, lose the distance and for a million times you'd be hugged.

Every night I stare the sky and watch the Orion unobstructed,
And I so wish someday The Alien would have me abducted.
But these silly dreams will never be true,
And well, that's what makes me more insecure about you.

Though I never used to love myself, ever,
It was when I met you and you made me change forever.
Perhaps missing, loving and wishing to meet you is all I can do,
For who knows, I may or may not be forever with you.

- V.T.U. Student :|

6 comments:

  1. As the alien i dont think Preds get abducted
    But i wanna personally come kick ur ass one day
    And as far as i can look out
    Somehow we ll be together
    And this promise aint meant to be broken
    And u r a hidden poet ;)
    >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmm............well well wt i cn say ds poem just touches mah hrt 'love at first sight' is d right comment 4 ds poem

    a special hug love nd loads ov kisses to d poet .keep writing sch butiful poems

    aamen
    with love kanika aka sweet devil

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleasure awl mine lov u olwayzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. meaning of missing sm1 v love is d msg best coveyed by u

    ReplyDelete